Katsuretsu Tei (Shinshigai Main Restaurant)
Tonkatsu Pork Cutlets
This Japanese restaurant specializing in pork cutlets is in Chuo Ward, Kumamoto City. They use high-quality Roppaku Kurobuta brand pork raised on Kagoshima's Kirishima Highlands. Their signature tonkatsu fried cutlets are served piping hot and have a savoriness you're going to love. Extra helpings of rice, cabbage salad, and akadashi miso soup are included with the price of your meal.
- Kumamoto Pref. Kumamotoshichuouku Shinshigai 8-18 Hayashi Building 1F
- Kumamoto City Area
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club, etc.)
- Not available (Available)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen [Night] 1,001-3,000yen Remarks:Weekday has a service launch of 1,000yen or less
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Tender and juicy
- It is no wonder that this restaurant of Tonkatsu gets a high grade. It was indeed one of the best Tonkatsu that I recently ate. It is tender and juicy, and moreover it doesn’t smell like a pork. The...
- Huge portions for Japan and Incredible Pork
- We were cold and craving some Tonkatsu, we were not disappointed. Unlimited cabbage and rice, plus an amazing selection of pork and prawns deliciously fried. We were for the more expensive special...
- Excellent Japanese pork cutlet lunch
- Deep fried pork cutlet in breadcrumbs. They offer tsukemono pickles that stimulate your appetite so well you almost want a second serving of white rice. For just over ￥1,000, its definitely worth...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Kumamoto
- Kikuchi / Yamaga
- Yamaga Onsen Sakurayu
- Kikuchi Gorge
- Cocco Farm Tamago-An
- Yatsushiro / Uki / Kamimashiki
- Aeon Mall Kumamoto
- GRANDMESSE KUMAMOTO
- Okoshiki Beach