Ryokan Sanga (旅館 山河)
This hot spring inn located in Minamioguni Town, Aso County welcomes day visitors as well as overnight guests. They have a variety of facilities, including a cascading bath, a wooden bucket shaped reservable large private bath, an open-air bath surrounded by Aso's volcanic natural setting, and a large bathing area using a blend of water drawn from their two on-site hot spring sources. Each of these has different properties: One is a simple sulfur spring said to have various therapeutic properties, and the other a sodium chloride - hydrogen carbonate - sulfate spring that's good for the skin.
Kumamoto Pref. Asogunminamiogunimachi Manganji 6961-1 (Aso / KurokawaArea)
8:30-21:00 (Reception until 20:30)
Review of Ryokan SangaTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
We were warmly welcomed by the parking lot attendant, front desk staff and everyone else we met.
The baths, especially the rotemburo...
Tucked in a secluded forest in Kurokawa, Ryokan Sanga is not just a place to stay the night- it is an...
- Kumamoto Pref. Asogunminamiogunimachi Manganji 6961-1 [map]
- Aso / KurokawaArea
- 8:30-21:00 (Reception until 20:30)
- Irregular holidays (confirmation required)
[Elementary School Students] 300yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (* Not available on Sunday return
VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay)
- Available (Rooms are Not available)
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 26, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not possible (because there is a step)
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Kumamoto lies in the center of Kyushu, a calm prefecture perfect for easy strolls around the historic center and lazy evenings in the natural hot springs at Kurokawa Onsen. For a slightly more strenuous activity, head to Mount Aso, whose surrounding hills offer hiking opportunities aplenty with views over the active volcano.