Takefue (秘境 白川源泉 山荘 竹ふえ)
This hot spring inn in Minamioguni Town, Aso County welcomes day guests as well as those staying over. The inn is located in the expansive 13,240 square meter property covered by bamboo groves, and the bamboo groves also create comforting environments for their three unique reservable private baths. Completely free flowing from the source, the therapeutic hot spring water is thought to be more medically effective than other hot spring water, helping to alleviate nerve pain, muscle soreness, and fatigue, as well as promote healthy skin. They have many plans to choose from to help you enjoy your visit.
Kumamoto Pref. Asogunminamiogunimachi Manganji 5725-1 (Aso / KurokawaArea)
[Sunday return hot spring] 10:00-16:00 [Accommodation Reception hours] 10:00-20:00
Review of TakefueTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
The common Onsen with bamboo surrounding (Look at my picture) is amazing.
There are only 12 rooms. Each room has private Onsen and you can also...
We all agreed that this is one of the best ryokan that we have stayed in Japan so far. One can...
- Kumamoto Pref. Asogunminamiogunimachi Manganji 5725-1 [map]
- Aso / KurokawaArea
- [Sunday return hot spring] 10:00-16:00 [Accommodation Reception hours] 10:00-20:00
- Irregular holidays (confirmation required)
- [Sunday return hot spring] [45 minutes] 2,000-3,000yen [Accommodation fee] [1 room for 2 people] From 57,000yen per person
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, UnionPay)
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
- Halal certified
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Kumamoto lies in the center of Kyushu, a calm prefecture perfect for easy strolls around the historic center and lazy evenings in the natural hot springs at Kurokawa Onsen. For a slightly more strenuous activity, head to Mount Aso, whose surrounding hills offer hiking opportunities aplenty with views over the active volcano.