Tsuetate Onsen Hotel Hizenya
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This hot spring inn is in Oguni Town, Aso County near the border between Kumamoto and Oita Prefectures. It's a great spot to enjoy an open-air bath and seasonal cuisine. There are 11 natural hot spring sources on the grounds feeding their 23 baths. The clear and colorless water is alkaline, has beautifying properties, and is said to help alleviate nerve pain and joint pain.
- Kumamoto Pref. Asogunogunimachi Shimojou 4223
- Hita Area
- [Bungo no Yu] 15:00-23:00/6:00-9:00 * Outpatient bathing is 15:00-21:00
- open everyday
- [Bungo no Yu] [Adult] 1,500yen [Children] 800yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, etc.)
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
Temporary suspension:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of April 24, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Beautiful surroundings
- This is a big hotel, next to a gorgeous river. Hotel has been upgraded but still looks somewhat worn (but acceptable). However, it’s more than made up by the excellent service by all the staff. I...
- Courteous and thoughtful
- We stayed in 数奇屋丸 house. Beautiful nature surroundings and excellent service. Room size spacious and newly renovated, extra large TV, large bathroom and nice view of river. We can also use other...
- Very Traditional Onsen Hotel
- We finally arrived here after driving 2 hours from Fukuoka. There are 2 main buildings. We went to the wrong building Hizenya instead of Daishiz which is 5min drive further down. The staff is...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.