Farmhouse restaurant Tangoyama
This restaurant in Aso City serves local cuisine. Their yakiniku Japanese barbecue and country cooking are made with Aso meat and produce they raise themselves. The Aka beef for their yakiniku is light and little extra fat. The rice is home-grown, and the seasonal pickled vegetables are all homemade too. It's a great spot for a relaxing meal while gazing at the mountains of Aso.
- Kumamoto Pref. Asoshi Mikubo 285
- Aso Area
- Wednesday, New Year's Holiday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- Available (reservation required)
- English Menu
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Nice Beef BBQ
- The restaurant is along route 149 and easily accessible by car. There are enough parking spaces outside the restaurant. Nice family run restaurant that serve only beef BBQ. We ordered 6 beef sets...
- Awesome Beef
- The beef cut was good and fine. The meat was fresh and the lines were well defined.Notwithstanding that the price is steep but considering the type of beef which they offered, it is quite value for...
- Great meals at a family-run business!!!
- I visited this restaurant with friends and family and had a fantastic dinner of Aka-Ushi (Aso Beef) cooked over a hot plate at our table. The meat and farm-fresh vegetables were very tasty! The...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Kumamoto
- Kikuchi / Yamaga
- Yamaga Onsen Sakurayu
- Kikuchi Gorge
- Cocco Farm Tamago-An
- Yatsushiro / Uki / Kamimashiki
- Aeon Mall Kumamoto
- GRANDMESSE KUMAMOTO
- Okoshiki Beach