Potstickers / Steamed Dumpling
"A ramen restaurant located in Tomioka, Takeo-cho, Takeo City. The restaurant's signature dishes are its ""Moshimoshi Ramen"" and ""White Gyoza"" pot stickers. The establishment is dedicated to making everything, including its noodles, gyoza skins, and fillings and toppings, by hand. In addition to serving menu selections like the ""Tokusei Ramen,"" ""Miso Ramen,"" and ""Tonkotsu Ramen,"" the restaurant offers its popular gyoza pot stickers for takeout."
- Saga Pref. Takeoshi Takeochou Tomioka 12397-1 Map
- Takeo Area
- 11:00-20:00 (or as soon as it is sold out)
- Thursday(Open on public holidays)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Others (Outside smoking area Available)
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- Estimated stay time
- 0-30 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- I guess the store is moved
- I visited the site that google map indicated but the place was under construction. I asked some students around there they told me the restaurant moved near...cosmos...some where...
- Suprisingly nice little ramen shop
- Yes you did not read the title wrongly. Gyoza seemed to be the best seller in this shop. However they ran out of gyoza by the time we were there #sad. We hence ordered tonkatsu ramen, which turn out...
- Local Gyouza & Ramen restaurant
- Very famous local restaurant serving Gyouza and Ramen. Gyouza taste very yummy with over 30 kinds of ingredients and its flavor is just wonderful.Many local people love this shop and you may wait at...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.