Ureshino Onsen Wataya Besso
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This hot-spring inn is located in Shimojuku, Ureshino Town, Ureshino City, and is regarded as one of three major hot spring baths in Japan for promoting beautiful skin. It is said that the water from the inn's own source of Ureshino Hot Spring is beneficial in the treatment of rheumatism, nerve pain, skin diseases, women's diseases, anemia, cuts, and respiratory illnesses. The inn offers a large public bath made from natural granite and cypress, and an open-air bath and a private bath where you can hear the murmuring of Ureshino River nearby. Available for day use as well.
- Saga Ureshino-shi Ureshinomachi Shimojuku Otsu 738
- Ureshino Area
- [Sunday return bath] [Large bath (Mikageden)] 12:00-21:00 (Last entry 20:00) [Shinsei] 15:00-21:00 (Last entry 20:00)
- Irregular holidays
- [Sunday return bath [Mikageden (large communal bath)]] [Adult] 1,000yen [Child] 500yen [Sunday return bath (heart crystal)] [Adult] 2,000yen [Child] 1,000yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Available (at smoking areas)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Available (please contact us in advance)
- English Menu
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Day] 1,001-3,000yen [Night] 5,001-10,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Hotel with bad sound proof and bad wifi
- I stayed one night at the Japanese room. The hotel is beautifully located next to the river. The hotel is very huge and has a beautiful Japanese garden. The decoration and the facade of the hotel...
- Relaxing trip at Ureshino
- Beautiful hotel but not cheap especially we arrived there during Japanese golden week vacation period. Hotel room is clean but start getting old and its about time to do some refurbish. However...
- Explicit service and perfect design.
- It is my first time flying to Kyoto and visiting japanese style spa in my life. I could not be more than happy that this place is my first one. Japan dynasty stayed at this place couple of centries...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.