Art Gallery / Gallery
A pottery gallery located inside the Yoyokaku ryokan inn in 2-Chome Higashi karatsu, Karatsu City. Pieces crafted by the Ryutagama pottery studio in Mirukashi, Karatsu City are displayed in the gallery. The gallery has three exhibition rooms, and, in addition to works by studio head Takashi Nakazato and his eldest son Taki, the gallery also displays pieces from Nakazato's second daughter Hanako Nakazato's studio monohanako.
- Saga Pref. Karatsushi Higashikaratsu 2-4-40
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Average budget
- Remarks:Because it is a pottery, 2,200yen-Various
- Estimated stay time
- 0-30 minutes
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Beautiful historical Ryokan
- We stayed here for one night before leaving Kyushu. This traditional ryokan has been serving travelers for more than 130 years and currently managed by fourth generation owners Mr and Mrs Okachi...
- Pottery, Ryokan, staff, all fabulous
- The owners and staff were very helpful and graciously included us into their home. The food was fabulous. If you are looking to explore the regions pottery, this is a must stop part of your journey...
- Authentic, high-end ryokan
- After a picturesque train ride from Nagasaki, a friendly Yoyokaku staff member welcomed us at Karatsu strain station and drove us to the ryokan in a comfortable van.Upon arrival, we were lead into...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.