"A Shinto shrine located in Furueda Otsu, Kashima City. Counted as one of the three great Inari shrines alongside Kyoto's Fushimi Inari Taisha and Kasama Inari Shrine in Ibaraki, this Shinto shrine is dedicated primarily to Ukanomitama no okami, Omiyanome no okami, and Sarutahiko no okami. A guardian shrine of the life necessities of food, clothing, and shelter, the shrine is visited by some 3 million people annually. Due to its extravagantly adorned structure, the shrine is also known as the ""Nikko of West Japan"". The shrine's inner sanctuary stands beyond a series of crimson lacquered torii gates."
- Kashima / Tara Area
- Precincts Free
- open everyday
- [Study Museum] Adults 300 Yen, High School Students 200 Yen, Elementary and Junior High School Students 100 Yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Yuutoku Inari was far more grander than I had expected.
- I traveled Saga in early November 2021, when the fourth wave of COVID 19 was rapidly subsiding, and before the next omicron wave. I visited this shrine on my way back to Nagasaki Airport from Karatsu...
- Becareful if you hike the hill behind the shrine
- I have just came back after visiting Yutoku Inari Shrine, and while I feel I dont need to supplement what many others had said about how wonderful the shrine is, I need to reiterate one thing... the...
- 祐徳稲荷神社, in Kashima City
- Yutoku Inari is one of three major Inari shrines in Japan. We have visited the other 2 so have planned for a trip here in our recent stay at Hakata. It was a 30 mins JR trip to alight at Kashima...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.