Saga Pokapoka Onsen
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
A hot spring bathhouse located in 5-Chome., Hyogokita, Saga City. The bathhouse is supplied by a natural alkaline simple hot spring which wells up from 600 meters underground. The waters of this spring are said to treat nerve pain, muscle soreness, joint pain, frozen shoulders, motor paralysis, joint stiffness, bruises, sprains, sensitivity to cold, chronic digestive diseases, and hemorrhoids, in addition to promoting general health and aiding recovery from fatigue and illness. Facilities include a multitude bath styles such as an outdoor bath, reclining bath, and individual tsuboyu jar baths as well as a Maifan stone sauna, and five other types of saunas, a relaxation center, and a restaurant.
- Saga Prefecture Saga City Hyogo Kita 5-13-48
- 10:00-Next 1:00 (Reception 24:00) [Saturday Sunday Public holidays] 8:00-Next 1:00 (Reception 24:00) [Ganban'yoku] 10:00-24:00 (Reception 23:00)
- [Bathing fee] Adults690yen, Shinia 630yen, Children370yen, Toddlers270yen, Free [Bathing Sweat Cave Usage Fee] Adults 1,380yen, Shinia 1,320yen, Children850yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available(Free Wi-Fi)
Temporary suspension:Closed until May 14, 2020 (Information as of May 14, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Day] 1,001-3,000yen [Night] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Restaurant in bathing facility
- It is a restaurant in Pokapoka Onsen. You have to buy a ticket from a machine first. Lake many other restaurants of this kind, you cannot expect much. But the price is ok.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.