Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
"A hot spring hotel located in Iwayagawachi Ureshino-machi, Ureshino City. The hotel's bathhouse is supplied with water from Ureshino Onsen, a hot spring district considered to be one of Japan's three most skin beautifying hot springs alongside Hinokami Onsen and Kitsuregawa Onsen. An alkaline spring containing an abundance of sodium, its waters are said to treat such ailments as nerve pain, muscle soreness, joint inflammation, and fatigue. Facilities include a large indoor bath designed based on the themes of beauty and healing, a ""sky high"" outdoor bath on the top floor with a sweeping view of the streets of Ureshino, and completely private reservable baths. The hotel's bathhouse is also open to non-guests."
- Saga Pref. Ureshinoshi Ureshinomachiwayagawachi Kou 333
- Ureshino Area
- Open 24 hours
- Irregular holidays
- [Sunday return bath] Adults 1,000yen (excluding tax), Children500yen (excluding tax) * Includes rental towels and bath towels
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until July 2, 2020 (Information as of June 22, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Day] 3,001-5,000yen [Night] 10,000yen or more
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Nice onsen hotel
- The hotel offered both open air and normal onsens on basement and top floor. During our stay, there was a big group using the open air onsen, so we ended up the other. The onsens provided free cold...
- Good standard onsen hotel
- 5 mins walk to the centre of the area with lots of shops and restaurants. Car park is free and located just next to the hotel. Room is clean, not small and with free wifi. Onsen is good. Room is not...
- Good onsen hotel book half board
- If you are up for the Japanese experience, you found the place. The onsen (one inside in the basement, one outside on the 9th floor) are what I found at all hotels of this type. The basement got busy...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.