The Hamilton Ureshino
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
"A hotel located in Iwayagawauchi, Ureshino-machi, Ureshino City. The hotel's bathhouse makes use of the waters of an Ureshino Onsen hot spring famous for its velvety texture and skin beautifying properties. This sodium hydrogen carbonate chloride spring is also said to treat such ailments as nerve pain, joint pain, muscle soreness, and frozen shoulders. Bathhouse facilities include a large indoor bath area outfitted with a wooden drain board floor, paper lanterns, and tile, giving it a Taisho Roman atmosphere; an outdoor bath with a pyramidal roof; and a private reservable outdoor bath constantly replenished ""kakenagashi"" style from the source spring. The hotel's bathhouse is also open to non-guests and offers bathhouse discounts with the purchase of a restaurant or beauty treatment course."
- Saga Pref. Ureshinoshi Ureshinomachiwayagawachi 288-1
- Ureshino Area
- [Drop-in hot water] 8:00-12:30/14:00-18:00
- open everyday
- [Stopover hot spring] Adults 1,200yen (tax not included), Children 600yen (tax not included), Toddlers Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club, etc.)
- Not available
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until July 2, 2020 (Information as of June 22, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
[Night] 10,000yen or more
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Friendly little gem near Ureshino
- During my whole stay at the Hamilton I felt very comfortable and had a very enjoyable time.I really, really enjoyed the complimentary drink on arrival in front of the fireplace, surrounded by board...
- Wondering onsen, great service
- I visited on a quiet day. The hotels decor was very traditional and comfortable. The service was great. I called in advance and a car picked me up at the bus station. The hotel is perfectly...
- Hidden gem in Ureshino
- Amazing place! My wife took me here for a surprise trip and it was amazing. From the time you pull up to when you leave you are treated to an amazing experience. Room was very well appointed, Italian...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.