China on the Park
Amusement Park / Theme Park
A porcelain theme park owned and operated by the Fukagawa Seiji company which was built to introduce visitors to the history and wonder of pottery making. Surrounded by the park's lush grounds, visitors can enjoy pottery from a variety of angles. The Chujikan museum displays company founder Chuji Fukagawa's treasured collection of pieces, including a large flower vase which was awarded a gold prize at the 1900 Paris Exposition. In the Jikigura shop, visitors can easily get their hands on products deviating from the regular line specs normally only ever seen inside the factory. There's also a special tearoom which has a view of the Paris Exposition vase, and a pottery painting activity area. The ground's English lavender, which comes into bloom in early summer, is also a must-see.
- Saga Pref. Nishimatsuragunaritachou Harake Otsu 111
- Arita / Imari Area
[CURRY HOUSE Noboru Rin] 11:30-16:30 (L.O.)
[Cafe REFRESH ROOM] 9:00-16:30 (L.O.)
- Tuesday (open for Public holidays), New Year's Holiday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
* Duty-free available Available
[CURRY HOUSE Noboru Rin] 0955-46-5000
[Cafe REFRESH ROOM] 0955-46-3900
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Yes (with umbrella for rent)
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- One of the best china shops and displays in Arita
- Have been going to China on the Park for the past twenty five plus years. There are two areas for china in the complex, one with the best Fukazawa ware including priceless pieces from the past (up...
- China In the Park
- Got to see some wonderful china not cheap but beautiful.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.