Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
"A hot spring hotel standing on National Route 323 Furuyu, Fuji-cho, Saga City. The baths in the hotel are filled with waters from a private source spring known for its skin beautifying properties and used for healing purposes since ancient times. These waters are said to treat such ailments as nerve pain, muscle soreness, joint pain, and frozen shoulders. 38 ° C, the hotel's bathhouse is also known for being a ""lukewarm"" hot spring in which one can soak for long periods of time in comfort. Between the men's and women's areas, the hotel's bathhouse boasts 15 different bathtubs and an adjoining natural sand bath facility (separate charge). The bathhouse is also open to non-guests."
- Saga Pref. Sagashi Fujichoufuruyu 556
- [Sunday return bath] 10:00-20:00 (Last entry 19:00)
- Irregular holidays (confirmation required)
- [Sunday return bath] Adults 1,200yen, Elementary school students 600yen, Pre-schoolers Children Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, Diners Club)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available (Available ability supported by request)
- English Menu
- Average budget
- [Day] 3,001-5,000yen [Night] 10,000yen or more
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Good Service, Good Spa but not the best in the region
- My family embarked on a 5 day, onsen hotel hopping and ended at Oncri for our final night. Of all the places we stayed, this place was definitely the most underwhelming in terms of food and hot...
- Comfortable stay with scenic views
- The hotel is nestled in the midst of the forests, so there are some pretty nice views looking out of the hotel, especially from the floor to ceiling glass windows at the reception area in the...
- 2019 Birthday trip to Japan
- 3rd night staying at Oncri, this is the best hotel in Ureshino, the facilities are awesome, sand bath is something you must try, the hot spring foot bath, the onsen with strong jacuzzi for massaging...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.