Isahaya Yuyu Land Kantaku no Sato
Other Leisure Facility / Other Outdoors Facility
This facility complex is located in Onojima-machi, Isahaya City. It includes facilities such as the Kantaku Museum, Mutsugoro Aquarium and Baji Park. You can see exhibits on the history of reclamation work in Isahaya Bay dating back to the Kamakura period (1185-1333), and exhibits of creatures that inhabit the Ariake Sea from the Honmyo River using a five-meter diameter tidal tank. Besides being able to enjoy horse riding (reservation required), and equipment such as boats, bicycles and a zip line with a total length of approximately 100 meters outside, you can also use the direct-to-market product shops and food facilities.
- Nagasaki Pref. Isahayashi Onojimamachi 2232
- Isahaya / Omura Area
- Monday (Next Weekday for Public holidays), 12/30-1/1
- [Admission fee] [High school students and above] 300yen [Small/Junior high school students] 200yen [Toddlers (3 years old and above)] 100yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Others (Smoking area Available)
- Not available
Temporary suspension:Closed until May 10, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Yes (some outdoor facilities such as playset may not be available)
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Yuyuland - Kantaku no sato
- Lovely place to spend a very relaxed weekend. This park is very cool to very young children who love to run and play bike.
- 子供達と行きました。お正月2日から開いてるので、体力を持て余した娘達と遊びに行きました〜^ ^遊具で遊び、ローラースケート、変わり種自転車を何台も乗り換えて遊んでました。大満足な娘達でした^ ^
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.