Nagasaki Dejima Wharf
Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
"A shopping and marina complex located in Dejima-machi, Nagasaki City. Facilities include seafood, Italian, Chinese, and other restaurants; outlet shops; and an information center on the ""Hidden Christian Sites in the Nagasaki Region"" World Heritage listing. Facing Nagasaki Port, it also allows visitors to enjoy beautiful sunsets and a gorgeous nightscape from the terrace area."
- Nagasaki Pref. Nagasakishi Dejimamachi 1-1-109
- Nagasaki Area
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Romantic seaside
- Perfect place for a leisurely walk or a romantic sunset dinner. There are many charming cafes and restaurants along the walkway with a great view of the sea. Wish I had more time to stay.
- Formerly for Dutch Traders
- We came on Friday, December 27 around 2 pm and it was kind of quiet. Not much activity. Also, you can see a lot of cranes in the distance. As there wasnt much to see, we just did a quick look and...
- Weekday around 3pm is best
- Happy hour during this time, so great to enjoy cheap eats and drinks while taking in the view of the passer-bys and the ships.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.