Unzen Sky Hotel
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
"A hotel located in Unzen, Obama-cho, Unzen City. Facilities include a bathhouse with an outdoor bath and an indoor bath area that is the largest in Unzen Onsen. The bathhouse' baths are constantly replenished ""kakenagashi"" style from a source spring drawn directly from the Unzen Jigoku hot spring area. A sulfur spring, its waters are said to treat such ailments as nerve pain, rheumatism, and diabetes, in addition to beautifying the skin. During lunchtime, the hotel's restaurant can be used by non-guests, and serves dishes like Rokube udon noodles, a local Shimabara dish."
- Nagasaki Pref. Unzenshi Obamachounzen 323-1
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Family run Hotel in an interesting location
- Externally this property appears worse for wear but the room was newly renovated with both Japanese and Western features. The bathroom was excellent and the bed extremely comfortable. The property...
- Seen better days
- A bit like Unzen itself this Hotel is in serious need of refurbishment. The staff were very friendly and there are nice outdoor baths but the rooms are in a very poor state of repair when measured...
- I hate to say this because the hotel actually was really nice. Staff was nice, onsen was nice. Room was nice. BUT there were bedbugs in my Tatami room and thus I just have to rate this hotel as...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.