Unzen Miyazaki Ryokan
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This hot spring facility is located in Unzen, Obama-cho, Unzen City. It has an open-air bath with water directly from the source, large public bath and reservation-only family bath with an open-air bath, uses milky-white hot spring water containing a large amount of metasilicic acid with skin beautifying effects using Unzen Jigoku's Daikyokan Jigoku and Jaken Jigoku as a source. Besides being good for acne, heat rashes, skin irritations and athlete's foot from its high bactericidal effects, it also has a good effect on various symptoms such as nerve pain, muscle soreness and joint pain. In addition, you can also taste traditional course meals utilizing seafood from the Ariake Sea and Tachibana Bay.
- Nagasaki Pref. Unzenshi Obamachounzen 320 Map
[Check-out] Until 10:30
- Irregular holidays
- [Bathing (with meals)] [Adult] 18,700yen-66,000yen (10% tax included)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Not available
*Currently closed due to reconstruction work, re-opening scheduled for autumn 2022
Details will be posted on the website as needed.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Great experience
- This is a very nice ryokan in a beautiful location. I pity anyone who tries to drive here, they will collect you in a shuttle bus from Nagasaki station. This is our third ryokan experience and each...
- Hell, great!!!!
- We stayed for 2 nights and the great staff really spoiled us! We also had the best food in 3 weeks of travelling throughout Japan, the onsen is great and nature also allows great walks. The only...
- Bring Google Translate
- The hotel is about 1.5 hours away from Nagasaki proper. The last 20 mins of the road are hairpin turns that rivel the Alps. The hotel itself is very warm, say 80 degrees. It felt odd and strange...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.