Hakusan Porcelain Head Office Showroom (白山陶器本社ショールーム)
A Hakusan Porcelain showroom situated along Prefectural Route 1 in Yumutago, Hasami Town, Higashisonogi County, Nagasaki Prefecture. Adjoined by the company headquarters and factory, the showroom displays and sells Hakusan Porcelain products, winner of numerous awards including the Good Design Award and the Long Life Design Award. The showroom's selection includes almost the entire current production lineup.
Nagasaki Pref. Higashisonogigunhasamichou Yumutagou 1334 (Sasebo / HiradoArea)
Review of Hakusan Porcelain Show RoomTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Nagasaki Pref. Higashisonogigunhasamichou Yumutagou 1334 [map]
- Sasebo / HiradoArea
- Sunday (There are other Irregular holidays, inquiry required)
- Parking Lot
- Available 20spaces
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 6, 2020 (Information as of May 5, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
This hidden corner of the country is rural Japan at its best, where underground activity is to thank for active volcanoes and bubbling natural hot springs along the Shimabara Peninsula as well as the crystal clear waters of the Goto Islands off the west coast. Less well known than Hiroshima’s Peace Memorial Park, Nagasaki commemorates its own past at the Nagasaki Peace Park, which sits alongside the charming Meganebashi stone bridge and a mix of religious buildings with beautiful architecture, such as the Zen Buddhist Sofukuji Temple, the Confucian Shrine, and the Oura Christian Church.