Cafe & Restaurant Lekker
"A cafe and restaurant situated along Matsugae-dori Street in Matsugae-machi, Nagasaki City. The cafe was designed and named by soccer player Maya Yoshida. The establishment serves a variety of Turkish rice varieties, including the ""Nagasaki Meibutsu Turkish Rice,"" pilaf piled high with spaghetti and tonkatsu breaded pork cutlet; hamburg steak Turkish rice; Nagasaki wagyu Japanese beef steak Turkish rice; and the huge ""Mega Turkish Rice."" Other menu selections include curries, donburi rice bowls, noodles, meat dishes, fried dishes, and Nagaski-style milkshakes. The milkshake is Nagasaki speciality and it's not something to drink, but to eat."
- Nagasaki Pref. Nagasakishi Matsugaemachi 3-7 Victoria Peak Matsugane 1F
- Nagasaki Area
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Cosy cafe with a friendly owner
- Had a quick meal here with my friend while we were in the area. The friendly owner speaks some English so communicating was a cinch. The food was not bad and it was reasonably priced.
- Great Restaurant
- We went there on comments from TripAdvisor, and we werent disappointed. Meal was a decent size, a nd was very nice. We both had the Toruko Raisu. The wife ordered the standard size meal, stupid me...
- Good Nagasaki Ramen
- We stumbled on Lekker because it is right next our hotel (ANA Crowne Plaza) and we needed a quick lunch. We both ordered the Nagasaki Ramen and really enjoyed it. The restaurant has a friendly and...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.