Yaoji no Yu八百治の湯
A hot spring hotel located in Hakata Ward, Fukuoka City. The hotel is famous for being the first place in the city to offer practical natural hot spring bathing. The waters of the hotel's hypertonic mildly alkaline low temperature spring are said to ease nerve pain and muscle soreness. Located close to the station, the hotel's bathhouse is frequented by locals and tourists alike. The bathhouse is available to non-guests as well.
Fukuoka Pref. Fukuokashihakataku Hakataekimae 4-9-2 (Fukuoka / DazaifuArea)
6:30-9:30 (final receptionist 9:00)/12:00-24:00 (final receptionist 23:30)
Review of Yaoji Hakata Hotel Holy BlueTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Fukuoka Pref. Fukuokashihakataku Hakataekimae 4-9-2 [ map ]
- 6:30-9:30 (final receptionist 9:00)/12:00-24:00 (final receptionist 23:30)
- open everyday
- [Bathing charge] Adults 900yen, Children 500yen
- Parking Lot
※ contract About parking lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- ※ It is closed for renewal until 2019/5/8-2019/7/5.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Fukuoka Main Areas
The most northerly of Kyushu island's prefectures, Fukuoka comprises castle towns, seaside parks, and Hakata ramen, one of Japan's most famous noodle dishes. Whether due to its good location or its unique charm, the prefecture's capital, Fukuoka city, has been voted one of the most desirable places to live in the countryâa close-knit community, a thriving food scene, and accessible nature combine for irresistibly laid-back city vibes.