Fukuoka Zoo & Botanical Garden
A municipal botanical garden and zoo located in Chuo Ward, Fukuoka City where visitors can see all kinds of plants and animals. The ZooLab, where all kinds of specimens are displayed, and the children's petting zoo are particularly popular. The facility also has a restaurant and gift shop and is frequented by families and others.
- Fukuoka Pref. Fukuokashichuouku Minamikouen 1-1
- 9:00-17:00 (Admission until 16:30)
- Monday(The next day for public holidays), New Year's holiday(12/29-1/1)
- [Admission fee]Free for Adults600yen, High school students300yen, Junior high school students and below *Common to Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available(Fukuoka City WiFi)
- English Menu
Temporary suspension:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 7, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen, 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- It’s a zoo, so you know what to expect. These beautiful animals, deprived of their rightful freedom, look so depressed and bereft of any zest for life. It surely can no longer be ok in 2019 for...
- That is amazing place to visit
- That is amazing place to look at nature of Fukuoka .place is so peaceful with natural very beautyful
- A very sad experience
- I have visited zoos all over the world and this is truly the saddest and worst one for me. Ironically set in lush tropical gardens, most animals are cramped in tiny concrete boxes with no grass or...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.