Fukuoka Zoo & Botanical Garden (福岡市動植物園)
A municipal botanical garden and zoo located in Chuo Ward, Fukuoka City where visitors can see all kinds of plants and animals. The ZooLab, where all kinds of specimens are displayed, and the children's petting zoo are particularly popular. The facility also has a restaurant and gift shop and is frequented by families and others.
Fukuoka Pref. Fukuokashichuouku Minamikouen 1-1 (Fukuoka / DazaifuArea)
9:00-17:00 (Admission until 16:30)
Review of Fukuoka City Zoological GardenTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
It surely can no longer be ok in 2019 for...
- Fukuoka Pref. Fukuokashichuouku Minamikouen 1-1 [map]
- 9:00-17:00 (Admission until 16:30)
- Monday(The day following if it falls on a public holiday), New Year's Holiday(12/29-1/1)
- [Admission fee] Adults600yen, High School Students300yen, Junior High School Students and below Free
* Zoo and botanical garden are common
- Parking Lot
- Available (209spaces)
* Botanical garden parking lot is used for renewal construction Not available.
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available(Fukuoka City WiFi)
- English Menu
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 7, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The most northerly of Kyushu island's prefectures, Fukuoka comprises castle towns, seaside parks, and Hakata ramen, one of Japan's most famous noodle dishes. Whether due to its good location or its unique charm, the prefecture's capital, Fukuoka city, has been voted one of the most desirable places to live in the country - a close-knit community, a thriving food scene, and accessible nature combine for irresistibly laid-back city vibes.