Bayside Place Hakata
Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
A mall adjoining the Hakata Port Passenger Terminal in Hakata Ward, Fukuoka City. The mall is filled with a variety of tenants, including a shopping area host to fashionable apparel shops and boutiques, and a restaurant area where visitors can eat local Hakata specialties. The mall also has fun facilities for children and an event hall used for live music performances, making this a destination where people of all ages can easily spend an entire day.
- Fukuoka Pref. Fukuokashihakataku Chikkouhonmachi 13-6 Map
- Central Hakata Area
[Bldg A (Toilet)] Around 8:35-22:30
[Bldg C (Coin Locker)] 6:30-23:00
[Wangan Market/Shop] 10 :00-20:00
* Sales Hours vary depending on each Shop and Facility
- open everyday
- Each Depending on the facility
- Parking Lot
* Parking fee Friday
7:00-22:00 30 minutes after the first hour 220yen/110yen
22:00-7:00 60 minutes after the first hour 220yen/110yen
- Credit Card
- Available (depending on the tenant)
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Itineraries about this spot
- For ferry/jet foil
- There is no need to go here unless you have a boat trip planned. Ice cream, coffee, and food is available while you wait. An aquarium is here and the Hakata tower is across the street. Its very...
- Not very interesting
- This is a ferry terminal for some islands, but as a shopping center it is not very interesting. There are not many shops and restaurants. The only thing that I can recommend is a public bath in front...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.