Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
"A day trip hot spring bathhouse located in Kurume City, Fukuoka Prefecture. The bathhouse' tubs are constantly replenished ""kakenagashi"" style from a high temperature source spring whose mildly alkaline, hypotonic waters are said to ease nerve pain and muscle soreness. In addition to an indoor bathing area and family bath, the bathhouse is replete with an outdoor bath boasting a spectacular view overlooking the seasonal scenery of the Chikugo Plain. The bathhouse is frequented not only by locals but many tourists as well."
- Fukuoka Pref. Kurumeshi Tanushimarumachimoribe 1206
- Thursday(Open on public holidays)
[Bathing fee] 850yen
[Family bath (1 hour)] Indoor bath 2,420yen, Open-air bath 3,520yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 7, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Scenic onsen
- Beautiful onsen in the southern mountains of Ukiha. Refreshing onsen and lovely lunch. Private family baths and an outside bath to choose from.
- Wonderful bathing facility
- Mino Sanso is a bathing facility in Tanushimaru, Kurume. They use Onsen, an authentic spring water. As it is located at hillside, the view from the outside bathing area is wonderful. Its ambience...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.