Roadside Station Futami
Michi no Eki Road Station
This roadside station located in Futami Seaside Park has been chosen as one of the Japan's 100 best sunset destinations. Along with a beautiful sandy beach facing the Seto Inland Sea there's a Sunset Museum with its own manmade beach and a restaurant where you can enjoy a meal while watching the sunset. Blessed with an abundance of nature this popular spot brings together the food obtained in the sea and the mountains. At Futamin C, the local specialty products shop, you'll find fresh fish and mandarin oranges grown in the temperate climate of the Setouchi region. In 2008 it was recognized as a holy ground for couples and their heart shaped Love Jakoten fritters are very popular.
- Ehime Pref. Iyoshi Futamichoutakagishi A 2326
- Tobe Area
- [Special product center] 10:00-18:00 [Restaurant] 11:00-19:00
- New Year's holiday [Restaurant/Fresh Fish Corner] Tuesday
- Parking Lot
- * The entire building is currently closed due to renewal work. It has been renewal open scheduled since the spring of 2021.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Rest stop to enjoy grilled seafood
- The roadside station is like any other, selling local produce. Whats interesting is the food stall beside it offering grilled seafood and some other snacks.A good lunch stop or break for any...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.