Hotel Obokekyo Mannaka
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
Located in a corner of Tsurugisan Quasi-National Park, the rocky cliffs on both banks of the Yoshino River are a nationally-designated Natural Monument. The hot spring located in this rugged yet beautiful secluded area, one of western Japan’s most scenic spots, offers two different types of baths to enjoy. The large public bath is sourced from a simple sulfur spring while the terrace-style open air bath features artificial mineral spring water. Although the spa is usually open to day bathers, day bathers may be subject to access or time restrictions when the spa is crowded.
- Tokushima Pref. Miyoshishi Yamashirochounishiu 1644-1
- [Sunday return bath] 12:00-20:00 (may end at 15:00, confirmation required) [Ganban'yoku (Sunday return)] 12:00-16:20 (Last entry 15:00)
- open everyday (with Days closed)
- [Bathing fee] Adults700yen, 3 years old-Elementary school students350yen, 2 years old and under Free [Ganban'yoku] Adults700yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Day] 3,001-5,000yen [Night] 5,001-10,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yes (with steps)
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- wonderful service
- Hotel is just 5mins drive from Oboke station, we requested for shuttle pick up from the hotel prior to our arrival. Very large spread for the breakfast, they even provide english description and...
- The hot spring bath which can look down at the torrent of Oboke!
- The characteristic of this Ryokan(Japanese style hotel) is the hot spring bath which can look down at the torrent of Oboke. Bathing of the morning is recommended.Dinner was a course dish mainly...
- Central spot to stay when exploring
- We stayed here for two nights which included half board (breakfast and dinners). The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful during our stay - explaining the meals in English and letting us know...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.