Tokushima Central Park
Park / Green Space
This park was built on the former site of the castle of the Hachisuka Clan, the lords of the old Tokushima Domain. The park’s many attractions include the Old Tokushima Castle Omote Goten Garden, the Tokushima Castle Museum, a rose garden, a stream, a pond, and more. The Old Tokushima Castle Omote Goten Garden was designed by the national government as a Place of Scenic Beauty in 1941. This famous garden is comprised of two different gardens: a kansho-shiki garden (seated appreciation style garden) and a chisen kaiyu-shiki garden (pond strolling garden), both of which convey the style of the Momoyama period.
- Tokushima Pref. Tokushimashi Tokushimachoujounai 1-outside
- Open 24 hours
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Petanque club plays in this park daily
- We went to this park just to enjoy a walk, but were delighted to find the local petanque club having a friendly game. My husband was loaned some boules and invited to play. Petanque is the...
- Nice park
- Beautiful birds, nice park, good facilitys. The flowers are very beautiful. There are some ponds with fish. You can buy drinks at several occasions.
- Chuo Park is an oasis of calm and beauty at the edge of a bustling city. The grounds are extensive with traditional Japanese gardens throughout. Trees, hundreds of years old, have been manicured to...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.