Onaruto Bridge (大鳴門橋)
"This suspension bridge at the narrowest part of the Naruto Strait connects Minami-Awaji City, Hyogo Prefecture to Naruto City, Tokushima Prefecture. A key transportation link for the Shikoku and Kinki regions, it is used as one of the Honshu-Shikoku connection bridges for the Kobe-Awaji-Naruto Expressway. Known as a tourist destination in Tokushima Prefecture, Uzunomichi (an approximately 450 meter promenade installed under the bridge girders) is appealing because you can see the whirling currents of Naruto under your feet and the scenery of the Naruto Strait. In addition, chosen as one of Japan's top 100 roads, the bridge appeared almost every day on an old local television program called ""Ohayo Tokushima""."
From Hyogo ken Minami-Awaji-shi to Tokushima ken Naruto city (Awaji IslandArea)
Open 24 hours
- From Hyogo ken Minami-Awaji-shi to Tokushima ken Naruto city [map]
- Awaji IslandArea
- Open 24 hours
- open everyday
- Charge (For details, refer to the JB Honshi High Speed Homepage.https://www.jb-honshi.co.jp/)
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, NICOS, DinersClub, others)
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until June 18, 2020 (Information as of June 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Hyogo prefecture stretches from the north coast to the south coast on the western end of the popular Kansai region, encompassing verdant mountains, urban beaches, and fantastic historical sights. The prefecture’s main attractions lie along the south coast at Kobe, the prefectural capital, a pretty harbor city best known for its production of the renowned Kobe beef, and Himeji, the home of Himeji Castle, one of the country’s most beautifully preserved feudal castles, perched magically atop a hill.