Idemitsu Museum of Arts, Moji (出光美術館)
This art museum is located an eight-minute walk from JR Mojiko Station. It has a modern and nostalgic exterior, does not have permanent exhibits, and holds exhibitions from five to six times a year centered on Japanese paintings and Chinese and Japanese ceramics. It also has the Idemitsu Founding History Room that follows the life of Idemitsu Sazo, the founder of Idemitsu Kosan who opened the museum. There are seven corners that introduce the footsteps of Idemitsu Sazo and his respect for life and dignity.
Fukuoka Pref. Kitakyushushimojiku Higashiminatomachi 2-3 (Kita-Kyushu / Kokura / MojiArea)
Review of Idemitsu Museum of Arts, MojiTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Fukuoka Pref. Kitakyushushimojiku Higashiminatomachi 2-3 [map]
- 10:00-17:00(Latest entry16:30)
- Monday (but open if Monday is Public holiday and substitute public holiday), New Year's Holiday and exhibition replacement periods
- [Admission fee] General 700yen, High school/university student 500yen, Junior High School Students Free (but must be accompanied by a guardian)
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of August 3, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Temporary closure:Closed until October 29, 2020 (according to October 26, 2020)
* Information may have changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The most northerly of Kyushu island’s prefectures, Fukuoka comprises castle towns, seaside parks, and Hakata ramen, one of Japan’s most famous noodle dishes. Whether due to its good location or its unique charm, the prefecture’s capital, Fukuoka city, has been voted one of the most desirable places to live in the country - a close-knit community, a thriving food scene, and accessible nature combine for irresistibly laid-back city vibes.