This lodging facility in Yufuin, Oita Prefecture has select shops, restaurants and bars. It has the concept of doing all they can to satisfy customers and to value all encounters. The guest rooms are also distinctive and many are in renovated kominka (old houses) from the Meiji period (1868-1912) and Showa period (1926-1989). The facility offers a select menu of dishes with the most delicious seasonal ingredients. Its appeal is the ability to spend time surrounded by nature in the remote Yufuin basin. In addition, there is also good access to nearby tourist attractions and leisure facilities.
Review of Sanso MurataTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Pictures on the website or taken by the travelers don’t do it justice as the...
altered due to the Typhoon. We had a wonderful two night
stay in a beautiful cabin complete with private soaking tub.
Our breakfasts and...
You can only book the room from their website (pay at check out). We booked in...
- Oita Pref. Yufushi Yufuinchoukawakami 1264-2 [ map ]
- Beppu / YufuinArea
- All year
- Irregular holidays (twice a year)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, others)
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 21, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
A trip to Oita is tantamount to a long soak in the Beppu baths. The mountainous, coastal prefecture of Oita is renowned for having more onsen than any other prefecture in Japan, most of which lie in the city of Beppu on the west coast of Kyushu, recognizable by its pungent sulphuric aroma and the clouds of steam that puff up across the hillside. Away from the Beppu hot springs await mountains, waterfalls, and temples, so don't hesitate to explore Oita a little further.