Isamu Noguchi Garden Museum (イサム・ノグチ庭園美術館)
This art museum lets you bask in the world of Isamu Noguchi, a leading 20th century sculptor. He worked on an enormous range of projects like landscape design involving monuments, gardens, and parks, interiors with furniture and lighting fixtures, and stage art. He was a singular artist, and this cosmopolitan space has a universality that transcends genres.
Kagawa Pref. Takamatsushi Murechoumure 3519 (TakamatsuArea)
[Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday] 10:00/13:00/15:00 * Approximately 1 Hours * Reservation application by round-trip postcard/fax/email is required
Review of The Isamu Noguchi Garden MuseumTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
We visited on a dry sunny day and had an excellent time in the grounds...
- [Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday] 10:00/13:00/15:00 * Approximately 1 Hours * Reservation application by round-trip postcard/fax/email is required
- Winter, During summer
- [Admission fee] [Adult] 2,200yen [High school student] 1,100yen [Up to junior high school student] Free
- Parking Lot
- Available(Approx. 20 spaces)
- Credit Card
- Available (* Admission fee is Not available VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay)
- Not available
- Not available
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 9, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Japan's smallest prefecture, Kagawa, may take up just a small corner of Shikoku, but it has grown increasingly popular with the recognition of Naoshima, its "art island" in the Seto Inland Sea between Shikoku and Honshu. Just a stone's throw from the islands, mainland Kagawa's prefectural capital, Takamatsu, holds history in its castle ruins and its pride and joy, Ritsurin Garden, is known as one of the country's best gardens.