Nakano Udon School, Takamatsu
Experience Hall / Accommodation Experience (Training) Facility
"This restaurant and souvenir shop offers a workshop that lets you try making Sanuki udon noodles by hand. With good access from Ritsurin Garden which is designated as a Special Place of Scenic Beauty, Yashima Island, and the temples of the Shikoku 88 Temple Pilgrimage, you'll definitely want to stop by. Besides Sanuki udon, there are a lot of popular products such as the ""Nakano Udon School Set"" where you make the noodles by hand. They stock a lot of other special products from Shikoku too."
- Kagawa Takamatsu-shi Nariaicho 8
- Takamatsu Area
- 9:00-17:00 [Experience] 9:00-15:00
- open everyday
- [Tuition fee] 1,600yen (excluding tax) * Reservation required for 2 or more people, contact us at the desired Sunday.
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (Please use the smoking corner outside the store)
- Available (in-house original Wi-Fi Not available fee)
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
- Halal certified
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- What a surprise
- Udon making is interesting but they put a wonderful twist on it to make it fun and exciting. Highly recommended!
- Udon with dancing
- We booked the udon making class through its website and received its email confirmation within 24 hrs, quite efficient. We took a local train and then taxi to the shop as it was a bit remote. The...
- interesting place with fair price on it
- interesting place with fair price on it. we learn to how to do the Udon. not bad also have a lunch after lesson. good for try
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.