Japan Dolphin Center (日本ドルフィンセンター)
The Japan Dolphin Center celebrated its 15th anniversary in 2018 and offers fun for all ages. Visit to swim with the dolphins or try out training techniques. Other programs that provide the amazing experience of interacting with the dolphins include interacting with them in shallow water, feeding them, and more.
Kagawa Pref. Sanukishi Tsudamachitsuruwa 1520-130 (TakamatsuArea)
Review of Japan Dolphin CenterTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Wednesday (Apr.-Sep. is open everyday)
- [Admission fee]
[Junior high school students and older]500yen
[4 years old-Elementary School Students]400yen
[under 4 years old] Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 14, 2020 (Information as of May 14, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Japan’s smallest prefecture, Kagawa, may take up just a small corner of Shikoku, but it has grown increasingly popular with the recognition of Naoshima, its "art island" in the Seto Inland Sea between Shikoku and Honshu. Just a stone’s throw from the islands, mainland Kagawa’s prefectural capital, Takamatsu, holds history in its castle ruins and its pride and joy, Ritsurin Garden, is known as one of the country’s best gardens.