Other places famous for flowers
A park shaped like a kinchaku (traditional purse/pouch) located on level ground and surrounded by the Koma River in Hidaka City, Saitama Prefecture. In autumn, the park explodes with the blossoms of some 5 million red spider lilies, their scarlet carpet creating a fantastical landscape. Situated amongst a forest of trees, such a vast amount of red spider lilies is found almost nowhere else in Japan. The Aiai Bridge provided for pedestrians to cross the Koma River is the longest wooden truss bridge in Japan.
- Saitama Pref. Hidakashi Komahongou 125-2 (purse field management office)
- West Area
- New Year's holiday(12/29-1/3)
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Spider Lilies!
- I made it a day trip to Saitama to see the 5 million spider lilies. It was also a festival from 14-28 Sep with food stalls etc. Unfortunately the flowers were late this year even though I went on 23...
- Red Carpet of Spider Lillies- 5 Million Blooms Only 300 yen!
- Every year is beautiful, but timing is everything. Went last Friday, so early Oct.19 is perfect! Beautiful Red Carpet in all directions. The reds are deeply vivid in the morning light but sunset...
- Beautiful flower park during the autumn blooming
- Went here during autumn equinox when the red spider lilies were in full bloom, which was amazing. The location is just a bit off Tokyo, and that makes it very suitable for a day trip. There are lots...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.