Kurokawa Onsen Okunoyu
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This is the 26-room Kurokawa hot spring traditional Japanese inn. It sits on an extensive site of 6,600 meters squared; you can enjoy a variety of hot springs 24 hours a day depending on your personal taste such as the open-air bath, the cave bath or the family bath which can be reserved. The handcrafted river bath is popular, which commands a view of the spectacular waterfall at the front. There is also Kurokawa’s only heated hot spring pool, so you can even visit with children and have peace of mind.
- Kumamoto Pref. Asogunminamiogunimachi Manganji Kurokawa 6567
- Aso Area
- [Sunday return bath] 8:30-21:00
- Irregular holidays
- [Accommodation (Weekday)] 18,000-30,000yen (excluding tax)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Rakuten, Aeon)
- Available (at designated location)
- English Menu
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until July 17, 2020 (Information as of June 29, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Really disappointed but some great points
- I had high expectations of this place from the reviews and how it’s a lot more expensive than most Onsens.The goodIt’s a lovely setting. Next to the river it’s very pretty. The dinner was great...
- me and my husband stayed for one night and we loved everything about this place! check in was quick, staff were all polite and helpful, our room was nice and big, the balcony was a bonus! lovely view...
- Amazing river views, Co-ed outdoor bath
- Just stayed one night without meals.We didnt expect this land to be this beautiful and it was good surprise.1. LocationWalking distance to Kurokawa Onsen town but driving might be easier. Youll...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Kumamoto
- Kikuchi / Yamaga
- Yamaga Onsen Sakurayu
- Kikuchi Gorge
- Cocco Farm Tamago-An
- Yatsushiro / Uki / Kamimashiki
- Aeon Mall Kumamoto
- GRANDMESSE KUMAMOTO
- Okoshiki Beach