Uminonakamichi Seaside Park
Park / Green Space
This is an expansive nationally-run park located in Fukuoka City. The premises are full of equipment for children to play on such as a roller slide and a giant trampoline, and it also features a dog run and cycling course. In the Dobutsu-no-Mori area visitors can interact with animals and even feed them, while at Hana-no-Oka and the flower garden visitors can enjoy flowers in all four seasons. In summertime, the Sunshine Pool with a water slide is popular, and there is also a place to enjoy barbecue, making this a public park visited by many people from Fukuoka and other prefectures throughout the year.
- Fukuoka Pref. Fukuokashihigashiku Saitozaki 18-25
- 12/31/1/1 1, Feb. 1st Monday and its next day
- [Admission fee] [Adults (15 years old and over)] 450yen [Silver (65 and over)] 210yen [Up to junior high school student] Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard)
- Available (Available only for smoking corners)
- Available (different for each facility)
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Yes (please connect with a lead) * There is a prohibited area
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Staff altitude is very bad!!
- this place staff be so spoiled from all vistor before covid crisis then even now is on same altitude... didt know nothing about service industry just very lucky to be on this island. Refuse to accept...
- Uminonakamichi Seaside Park Has Something for All Ages
- We were in Fukuoka for the day during our cruise. Japanese friends met us and took us to this park. We rented bicycles so we could see most of this enormous park. The bicycles were in excellent...
- Uminonakamichi Seaside Park
- Uminonakamichi Seaside Park is a Nice and huge park. You can go there by land or by ferry. I suggest you rent a bike to go around the park so you will be able to see the most of it. Also bring food...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.