Daimaru Fukuoka Tenjin store (大丸福岡天神店)
A department store located close to Fukuoka (Tenjin) Station. Hotel Nikko Fukuoka’s popular Chinese restaurant Koro has a branch restaurant on the sixth floor of the east building. Popular bakeries Maison Kayser and Paul Bocuse also have shops on the food floor of B2. A baby rest room and baby stroller rental service are available for visitors. Lastly, Daimaru Fukuoka Tenjin store also provides duty free service for international travelers.
Fukuoka Pref. Fukuokashichuouku Tenjin 1-4-1 (Fukuoka / DazaifuArea)
10:00-20:00 (Some Food and Drink stores are different)
Review of Hakata Kin no Tai Daimaru Fukuoka TenjinTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Fukuoka Pref. Fukuokashichuouku Tenjin 1-4-1 [map]
- 10:00-20:00 (Some Food and Drink stores are different)
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Available 2300spaces
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, AMEX, MASTER, JCB)
- Temporary suspension:Currently closed (information as of April 24, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The most northerly of Kyushu island’s prefectures, Fukuoka comprises castle towns, seaside parks, and Hakata ramen, one of Japan’s most famous noodle dishes. Whether due to its good location or its unique charm, the prefecture’s capital, Fukuoka city, has been voted one of the most desirable places to live in the country - a close-knit community, a thriving food scene, and accessible nature combine for irresistibly laid-back city vibes.