Kyocera Dome Osaka
Stadium / Baseball Park
This domed baseball stadium in Nishi Ward in Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture is commonly known by the name of its predecessor, the Osaka Dome, and is the home ground of the Orix Buffaloes. Comprised of nine floors above ground and one basement level, this massive baseball field is frequently used for concerts and events in addition to actual baseball games. The stadium’s shopping mall (entry free) includes an official shop selling Buffaloes merchandise. The stadium’s tours (fee required) are also popular and enable participants to see the insides of the dome and players practicing up close.
- Osaka Osakashi Nishi-ku Chiyozaki 3 - Medium 2 - 1
- Depends on event
- Monday (Public holidays, open on Sunday)
- Depends on the event
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Depends on the store
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Japan Baseball Jersey Store is a Scam
- I wanted a Japanese baseball jersey so ordered online from Japanese Baseball Jersey Store. I was suspicious at first due to lack of real reviews eg. Google but there were so many orders with photos...
- XV concert!
- Went here to witness Tohoshinki XV concert, and aside from the amazing concert, the venue was very nice. They have so many gates so people can get inside the dome quickly. That moving stage was also...
- Great Place to Watch Baseball
- The outside design is very unique with the wavy design, but on the inside, it’s like any normal dome!Great atmosphere, even with two under-average teams playing.If you are in Japan,m and you have...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.