Adventure World (アドベンチャーワールド)
This entertainment complex opened in 1978 focusing on the theme of interaction between people, animals, and nature includes a theme park, aquarium, and zoo. The zoo has succeeded in breading a total of 12 pandas, the greatest number outside China itself. In the popular Panda Love exhibit, daily backyard tours are held (advance reservation required). In the Safari World, visitors can view the animals up close in environments close to their natural habitats from vehicles such as a special bus. There are also walkable areas to stroll through. During the summer break period, the park remains open in the evening as well.
Wakayama Pref. Nishimurogunshirahamachou Katata 2399 (Shirahama / Ryujin / Kumano / NachiArea)
10:00-17:00 (may change depending on the season * Please check the website)
Review of JamboTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Wakayama Pref. Nishimurogunshirahamachou Katata 2399 [map]
- 10:00-17:00 (may change depending on the season * Please check the website)
- Irregular holidays
- [Admission fee1DAY] Adults (Over 18) 4,500yen, Sinia (Over 65) 4,000yen, Junior high and high school students 3,500yen, Children (4 to 11 years old) 2,500yen
* Subject to change without notice
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 20, 2020 (Information as of May 19, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Wakayama prefecture unites pilgrims, food lovers, and culture buffs in a tranquil corner of Japan at the base of the Kii Peninsula. The setting for many a Kumano Kodo pilgrimage trail, Wakayama invites those in search of spirituality from one side of the prefecture to the other, from the 100-plus Buddhist temples of the sacred Mount Koya in the west to the inspiring temples of the Kumano Sanzan set among breathtaking nature in the east. Once the grueling hike is complete, make a beeline for Wakayama city to savor some of the country's most delicious ramen noodles.