Ukawa Onsen Yoshino no Sato
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This popular lodging facility features baths fed by a free flowing hot-spring that comes up from 1,200 meters below ground. Day trips to the baths are also available. They offer two large outdoor baths, the Sea Onsen ''Ryugu'' from which you can look over the Sea of Japan, and the Mountain Onsen ''Kaguya'' which is surrounded by a bamboo grove. The baths are gender segregated and swap between men and women every day. Onsite are cottages and a clubhouse so that you can enjoy playing on the nearby beach during the summer.
- Kyoto Kyoutangoshi Tangochoukyuso 1562
- 11:00-21:00 (Reception until 20:30)
Thursday (Public holiday/The day public holiday is open)
[Summer vacation, New Year's Holiday] open everyday
[Adults(Junior high school students and older)]600yen
[Children(3 years old-Elementary school students)]400yen
[Under 2 years old]Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (accommodation only)
- Available (smoking space only)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Not available
- * Hot springs cannot be used due to renovation work until the end of 3rd Monday of Reiwa. Only accommodation and camping without meals are accepted.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Indoor/outdoor bath house
- I stayed at this hotel for one night and had gotten the traditional Japanese style room. However if they are available, you can request a western style room. The room came with its own slippers and...
- I had lunch at the restaurant on promises. They have great food with local vegetables and meat. The price is right, too. I didnt stay in the hotel but it would be an excellent location if you want...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.