HAKUTSURU Sake Brewery Museum白鶴酒造資料館
This sake brewery museum is located in Kobe City. The Hakutsuru Sake Brewery which was built in the Taisho period is being used in its original form. Exhibitions on display in the museum include materials related to the brewing of “sake” (Japanese rice wine), tools actually used in the process of sake brewing and an exhibition of dummies that recreate the details of making sake in accordance with old-fashioned manufacturing processes. The process of making refined sake is introduced in a way which is easy to understand from washing the rice, introduction of “koji” (malted rice) to the filling of casks. There is also a free sake tasting corner and a shop.
Hyogo Pref. Koubeshi Higashinada-ku Sumiyoshiminamimachi 4-5-5 (Kobe / Arima / AkashiArea)
9:30-16:30 (Last admission 16:00)
Review of Hakutsuru Sake Brewery MuseumTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Hyogo Pref. Koubeshi Higashinada-ku Sumiyoshiminamimachi 4-5-5 [ map ]
- 9:30-16:30 (Last admission 16:00)
- Buddhist vacation, New Year's Holiday, There may be days for maintenance when the facility is closed.
- [Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 12, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Hyogo prefecture stretches from the north coast to the south coast on the western end of the popular Kansai region, encompassing verdant mountains, urban beaches, and fantastic historical sights. The prefecture's main attractions lie along the south coast at Kobe, the prefectural capital, a pretty harbor city best known for its production of the renowned Kobe beef, and Himeji, the home of Himeji Castle, one of the country's most beautifully preserved feudal castles, perched magically atop a hill.