CupNoodles Museum Osaka Ikeda
Museum / Science Museum
This museum in Ikeda City, Osaka, first opened in 1999 at the birthplace of instant ramen. With a variety of displays and hands-on exhibits you can learn all about the history and development of instant ramen by Nissin Foods' founder, Ando Momofuku. Don't miss the display which shows off almost 800 different products from throughout Nissin Foods' history. The Chicken Ramen Factory where you can make your own chicken ramen (fee and reservation required) and the My CupNoodle Factory where you can make your own personal CupNoodle blend (fee required) are both very popular. Admission is free.
- Osaka Ikedashi Masumichou 8-25
- Hokusetsu Area
- 9:30-16:30(Last entry15:30)
- Tuesday (The next day for Public holidays), New Year's holiday
[Admission ticket with My Cup Noodle Factory ticket] 400yen per ticket
*You can enter the museum smoothly if you purchase it in advance with a Lawson ticket.
- Parking Lot
※Fee(300yen every 60 minutes)
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
- English Menu
- Available (description of some attractions Available)
- *Currently, some exhibitions and attractions are suspended. Please check the latest opening status on the website.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Edgy and fun
- Was interesting to learn the history of Ramen and have fun painting your own labeling. Quirky little museum to spend an afternoon :)
- I felt like a child personalizing my cup and choosing my own flavor. It was such a wonderful experience!
- Customized cup noodles makes a great personalized gift!
- The museum is within walking distance from Ikeda Station and entry is completely free. From what I can tell, theres two workshops:one located on each floor of the two story building. Most people...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.