SpaWorld Onsen hot springs resort
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
SpaWorld Onsen is a hot springs facility located in the Naniwa Ward of Osaka City. The facility is divided into an Onsen (Hot Spring bath) area and a swimming pool area. The Onsen area is further divided by theme into an Asian-style baths section and a European-style baths section; it includes a wide range of bath types, including outdoor pools that recreate the scenery of a mountain stream, and baths modeled on ancient Roman public baths. The swimming pool area features three exciting water-slides. There is also a bedrock bath, a gym, a food court, and a hotel. *The water slides are currently undergoing maintenance work, but are scheduled to reopen on April 21, 2017.
- Osaka Osakashi Naniwa-ku Ebisuhigashi 3-4-24
- 10:00-8:45 the next day (8:45-10:00 is not allowed to enter or take a bath due to inspection inside the building), etc. Depends on facility
- open everyday (may be temporarily closed without notice)
- [Admission fee] [Adults (Junior high school students and older)] from 1,500yen [Children (less than Elementary school students)] from 1,000yen * After 24:00, late night fee Friday 1,300yen, may change depending on the season , Bedrock bath usage fee is required separately, see official site
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Available (Available only in smoking areas)
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 28, 2020 (Information as of May 25, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Spa World Onsen was nice
- Was a nice spa which offered indoor and outdoor spa pools. I was there in the morning which was not too busy. Recommended.
- Tons of spas and relaxation!!
- Spa World is great! For $12 you get access to several onsen with different themes and temps. Some of my favorites were the Sakura bath and Salt bath. You get a wristband so you never have to use...
- Variety of onsens, and had a GREAT message. However, the instructions were unclear and lacked English help.
- Upon entering the facilities, the building looked like a dump. First, the ticket machine is on the right side, costs 1300 yen for adults (for both onsens and swimming pool). eventhough we had no...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.