Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza
Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
A gigantic shopping mall and virtual landmark in Karuizawa. With a total of seven parking areas, shoppers visiting by car are encouraged to look up which stores they are most interested in before choosing where to park. In addition to fashion brands, the mall also contains a shop selling Karuizawa sweets and jams, making it the perfect place to pick up a few souvenirs as well. Children can play to their hearts’ content in the spacious outdoor kids park.
- Nagano Pref. Kitasakugunkaruizawamachi Karuizawa Map
- Eastern Shinshu Area
- 10:00-19:00 (Seasonal Subject to change)
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Varies by store
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
Itineraries about this spot
- Good price outlet
- This outlet mall is situated just in front of shinkansen station and very accesible. The mall is very huge with many brand stores selling outlet items. The price is very reasonable for some brands...
- Exzcellent place to find some discounts but full of people
- This is a pretty good place to go shopping if you are in the area or visiting Karuizawa as its one of the biggest outlet malls in Japan. The plaza is HUGE and there are plenty of shops, all major...
- One of the biggest outlet in Japan
- Most people knows Gotemba as the famous outlet among tourist...but my friend whonis Japanese took me to Karuizawa and i found that this outlet is much bigger and complete ither than Gotemba. Its...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.