Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum
Museum / Science Museum
Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum is a specialist geology and paleontology museum, focused particularly on dinosaurs, which is located in Katsuyama City, Fukui Prefecture (an area where many dinosaur fossils have been found). More than 40 complete dinosaur skeletons are on display, enabling visitors to get a feel for just how big dinosaurs were. The Museum also has large-scale dioramas and a computer graphics theatre that recreate the type of prehistoric forest in which dinosaurs lived, giving visitors a sense of having “traveled back in time.” Both adults and children can enjoy learning about the history of the Earth through the dinosaurs’ story.
- Fukui Pref. Katsuyamashi Murokochou Terao 51-11 Toyama dinosaur forest
9:00-17:00 (until 16:30 admission)
* Opening Hours expansion Sunday available
- 2nd/4Wednesday (The next day in the case of Public holiday/Summer vacation Period is open everyday), New Year's Holiday, There may be days when the facility is closed.
- [Admission fee to view] General730yen, High School Students 420yen, Elementary and Junior High School Students260yen
- Parking Lot
Available (1,500 spaces)
* Free, use the parking lot in the park
- Credit Card
Temporary suspension:Closed until June 14, 2020 (Information as of June 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.