JR Nagoya Takashimaya (ジェイアール名古屋タカシマヤ)
Ever since this department store located within the JR Central Towers connected directly to JR Nagoya Station opened in 2000, it has attracted customers with its excellent access and extensive merchandise. In the shopping floors which span from the second underground basement floor to the eleventh floor above ground are a wide range of fashion shops from top tier brands to casual fashion, as well as Tokyu Hands. In the restaurant section of floors 12 and 13 visitors can try Nagoya’s famous dishes as well as beautiful cuisine from around the world. The view from the Panorama Salon on the 51st floor is also a must-see.
Aichi Pref. Nagoyashi Nakamura-ku Meieki 1-1-4 (NagoyaArea)
10:00-20:00 (partly Depending on the store)
- 10:00-20:00 (partly Depending on the store)
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Available (1,000 spaces)
* Towers parking lot (parking service available according to the purchase Friday amount)
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Available (Smoking room Available)
* Available if closed due to infectious disease
- Available (jr-takashimaya)
* Used for 30 minutes Available ability, then re-login required
- Vegetarian Menu
- Depends on the store
- English Menu
- It depends on the store.
- * Tel is a representative number.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Aichi is a prefecture of great natural beauty with Nagoya city at its heart, a busy hub home to a labyrinth of underground shops and the 17th-century Nagoya Castle. Castles are easy to find in this history-rich prefecture, but the highlight for history buffs has to be the Museum Meiji-mura, where preserved buildings from the turn of the 20th century are displayed in all their grandeur in an outdoor museum.