Trick-art Pia Nikkoとりっくあーとぴあ日光
This trick art museum located in Nikko City’s Kosagoe area allows visitors to enjoy numerous exhibits using optical illusions. The museum is divided up into seven areas, each exhibiting works with different themes such as famous world paintings, a zoo, and an aquarium. This is a popular spot among group customers such as families and couples since visitors can not only look but also touch and play with the exhibits. Outside the museum there are also a sacred lover’s monument and a café.
Tochigi Pref. Nikkoushi Kosagoe 1-4 (Nikko / Kinugawa / Lake ChuzenjiArea)
Review of Trick Art MuseumTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Good idea if the weather is not so...
- Tochigi Pref. Nikkoushi Kosagoe 1-4 [ map ]
- open everyday
- Adults (from Junior High School Students) 1,900yen, Children (3 years old and over) 1,100yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, JCB, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Other (outdoor only)
- Available(Free Wi-Fi)
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 29, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Available (Do not drop on the floor, caulk or backpack, Takko)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Most visits to Tochigi revolve around Nikko, a small city home to the spectacular, lavishly decorated Toshogu Shrine and Nikko National Park with its mountains, lakes, waterfalls, onsen, and wild monkeys. Neighboring Oku-Nikko is an extension of the fantastic scenery famous for its autumn leaves, while Tochigi's capital, Utsunomiya, is the only place in the world where you can find oya stone beautifully exhibited in temples and the Oya History Museum.