Kirin Yokohama Beer Village
Other Factory Tour / Demonstration
This Kirin beer factory is located in Yokohama, the birthplace of the Japanese beer industry. Of all the Kirin beer factories in Japan, this one boasts the longest history. The factory's 80-minute tour is popular. Tour goers get to learn about the careful production process involved in Kirin Ichiban Shibori beer and the secrets behind its delicious flavor, as well as sample malt, taste and compare first press and second press beer wort, and enjoy other unique beer factory experiences. There's also a tour which explores the factory's vast biotope, and a factory tour during which participants can have fun answering quiz questions, making this an enjoyable destination for families as well.
- Kanagawa Pref. Yokohamashi Tsurumi-ku Namamugi 1-17-1
- [Special experience only at the factory. Kirin Ichiban Shibori Deliciousness Tour] 10:00-16:00 (Start every 1 Hours)
- Monday (Next Weekday if it hits a Public holiday), New Year's holiday, Other Irregular holidays
- [Tour fee Friday] 500yen (tax included) per person over 20 years old
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- * Due to the spread of the new coronavirus infectious disease, the tour facilities and restaurants will be suspended for the time being. We will inform you on the home page as soon as it is decided when to resume.
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Lots of fun, educational and oishii
- Come and see how beer is made. Then spend 15 minutes running back and forth to the free bar for a variety of incredible beer!
- really nice tour
- we got there after navigating the Tokyo Transit System, and google maps. Its an easy walk to the tour from the station. It would be nice if they had a sign at the station to point you to the...
- Great visit to Kirin Factory
- Having been to a number of brewery tours in various countries, and I must say that other than the language barrier, this is probably as good as a brewery tour can get. Booking was a little...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.