Pola Museum of Art
The museum exhibits approximately 9,500 works of art collected over a number of decades by Mr. Tsuneshi Suzuki, the owner of the Paula Orbis group known for Paula cosmetics. The collection of Impressionists’ work is also said to be the greatest in both quality and quantity in Japan. The architecture overflows with a translucent quality due to the abundant amount of glass used which is a feature of the museum, and art can be appreciated in the abundant greenery and light which shines in through the enormous picture windows. A promenade was opened in 2013 so you can stroll at your ease in the middle of nature while listening to the birds singing.
- Kanagawa Ashigarashimo-gun Hakonemachi Sengokuhara Kozukayama 1285
- 9:00-17:00(Last entry16:30)
- open everyday (There is a temporary closure when the exhibition is changed)
- [Admission fee] [Adult] 1,800yen [Shinia (65 and over)] 1,600yen * [High school/university student] 1,300yen [Up to junior high school student] Free [Person with a disability certificate Principal and attendant (up to 1 person)] 1,000yen * * Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 20, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.