Yamanakako Hot Spa–Benifuji no Yu
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This day spa is notable for its popular open-air baths with amazing views of Mt. Fuji. Despite their high alkalinity, its baths have a mild feel on the skin. They are also known to help get rid of dirt and deadskin giving bathers beautiful skin. In addition to two types of open-air baths, a lie-down bath, and jet baths, the spa also features dry and wet sauna. The name of the spa, which opens at 6:00 a.m. on weekends and holidays from December to February, originates from the views of a snow-capped Mt. Fuji dyed red by the sunrise that its baths offer.
- Yamanashi Pref. Minamitsurugunyamanakakomura Yamanaka 865-776 Map
- 10:00-21:00(Last entry20:30)
- Tuesday (excluding Public holidays, summer, New Year's holidays)
- [Admission fee] Adults800yen, Student 600yen, Elementary school students300yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available (Smoking Space)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Available (language switching by ticket vending machine)
- Those who have tattoos (including fashion, point and seal) are not allowed to enter.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Yes (because the open-air bath is Azumaya specification)
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yes (the bathhouse has steps, there are stairs to the open-air bath) * Some of the halls (tatami mats) are not allowed.
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- ....when in Rome
- Decided to combine this with our Chureito Pagoda visit. The bus ride from Mount Fuji station was fairly straightforward. There are separate areas for male and female - blue for male, red for female...
- Bathing in the shadow of Mount Fuji
- Modern well organised large Onsen with many different baths both inside and outside. Gender separate, no bathing costumes allowed as per the Japanese way. Beautiful views of Mount Fuji whilst bathing...
- Awkward and comfortable at the same time
- It was my second time here. It was awkward every time we stripping ourselves in front of so many people. But because no one care and no one staring, so we felt awkward if we dont do like the locals...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.